[$] The Shame! I am RUINED!

I don't even know what this means.

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative
100%
Fundamentalist
88%
Postmodernist
44%
Existentialist
31%
Modernist
25%
Romanticist
25%
Idealist
13%
Materialist
0%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comments:

Charles Sebold said...

For what it's worth, I got the same thing, although I was only 88% "Cultural Creative," and managed to get 0% on both idealist and materialist. I really did not expect to get a "fluffier" rating than Phil Johnson; I assumed I'd end up being more fundy. I, too, have no idea what this means. I think we define some words differently than the maker of the quiz - uh oh, does saying that mean I'm a closet postmodernist because I am questioning some point of language? The horror!

I am feeling better knowing what you got, though.