Just to say it

Last night as I was installing iLife '08 on my Mac, I was watching CSPAN, and there was a panel of big thinkers there talking about the new New world order, and there was a fellow there who apparently was speaking for or otherwise representing the opinions of Al Gore.

I found it amusing that this young fellow spoke at length about the condition of the roads in America -- that somehow we needed to be able to effectively use our cars and trucks in order to keep America, well, however he thinks we should be keeping America.

I think I would have found him more credible if he had first explained how we are going to have both food and biofuels upon-which to run those cars and trucks. Just for the sake of giving us a fully-orbed picture of the world he and Al Gore are envisioning.