Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
- I was once a cheerleader at an all-boys Catholic High School
- I was also a popular morning radio DJ in college for 4 years [n.b. - our only competition was an automated station that played top-40; you do the math]; and as program director for that station I canned a kid with a "comedy" show for slandering a female rugby player. The only problem with this fact is that when people learn it, they confuse me with another Frank Turk from the Philly area who got canned for being racist on-air.
- I once punched an RV
- My parents still live in the house I grew up in
- I have never travelled outside of North America
- The only time I ever gambled in a casino, I won $50
- I have never successfully changed a diaper in an airport or an airplane without getting, um, tagged by the contents of the diaper -- even though I have successfully changed hundreds of diapers in all other sorts of venues