The ESV NT -cheap-


ISBN# 1581348355

As promised, I called Crossway books this morning about the 50-cent ESV NTs, and here's the skinny:

I can get them for you at 50-cents each when you buy in lots of 100 (that's the case count), and you'll have to pay the shipping. I don't have exact shipping charges as I do not have a box in my possession today, but I'll have one by the end of the week.

If you are a local and you want ESV NTs, we'll have them in stock priced like this:

1-each: $0.99
10 or more: $0.75 each
25 or more: $0.50 each

My wife will start taking mail orders (full case QTYs only) at the bookstore on Thursday when we have the store set up to make it happen. If you are serious about needing these, you'll have to leave a deposit of half on your credit card (we'll charge the other half when they ship). Continental U.S. shipments only. The bookstore can be reached at (888) 835-5648.

Thank you.

0 comments: