Baptists (mostly) talking about Calvin


The Desiring God National Conference 2009 is over, but that doesn't mean you're out of luck -- you are actually in luck. You can now watch or listen to the whole thing for free, and while I enjoyed all the talks I have listened to so far, I particularly commend the brief Wilson/Piper dialog on the forthcoming moving collision, and the panel discussion. But of course, that's becuase I'm a Doug Wilson fan from before it was fashionable.

I know everyone and his uncle has linked to that stuff already, but just in case you missed it, there it is.

One other thing about all that -- DG is sort of distinguishing itself as a media organization. The quality of the speakers, the topics they handled, and from a geek-speak standpoint the quality of the audio and the speed with which it all made it to the interwebs here is frankly staggering.